Thursday, June 14, 2012

Coral & Turquoise Bathroom

A small craft project I started a few weeks ago has snowballed into redesigning my whole upstairs bathroom.  (nothing too fancy- just a little face lift)  I made up a design board since I usually go overboard with ideas.  Hopefully this will keep me grounded:)

I'm smitten with the coral and turquoise combo.  


1. Quinn Beaded Triple Sconce from Pottery Barn
2. Magnolia Tree Branches Wall Art from Aldari Art on Etsy
3. Turquoise Mirror Makeover by Our Lake Life
4. Coral Roses by thatschic.net
5. Blue Mason Jars by craftberrybush.blospot.ca
6. Mason Jar Holder by A Moment in Tyme on Etsy
7. Ruffle Shower Curtain from Potter Barn
8. Coral Starfish by Beach Comber Ceramics on Etsy
9. Pressed Pizzo Tumbler from Anthropologie
10. Quinn Beaded Hook from Pottery Barn
11. Fieldcrest Luxury Bath Set (color: windser wine) from Target